Neu2 Neu2

Very cool!

This was a great into for a movie. The snake at the beginning dasappears way too early. Try to fix that. Otherwise, it did its jod. Well done!

Castlevania: TimeVampires Castlevania: TimeVampires

FINISH IT!!!

This would make a good series if you get it all done :D Hope you do get around to making it!

I'm On Crack I'm On Crack

Nice!

It was catchy, funny and well put together. Though the graphics were kind of rushed, it suited the content. Please make more :D Awesome guys!

mecagir responds:

yeah admittedly I could have taken more care of the graphics, I'm glad you liked it so much regardless, I will make more at some point, got a lot of series episodes to make at the moment. thanks for the comment and rating :)

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

that made me lol

the voice actor for the narration was awesome and the graphics were brilliant. do some more of these :D

W.A.R W.A.R

Owned!

This really made me laugh. There's nothing like adding insult to injury with tea baggin'. More game parodies, please :D

There's A Vagina There's A Vagina

Man, that was catchy!

You should put this on itunes!

tehslaphappy responds:

eye toons

Clown Party! Clown Party!

WOOOOO!

Very funky. I like the music. What's the clown's name?

Inside Out Inside Out

Interresting...

It's not something I would usually enjoy, but a lot of effort been put into it. The music was good and the animation was great. Nice work!

FoXcatO responds:

Thank you Mr. Sponge91

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Very creepy, but brilliant! \m/

That was easily one of the best Flash animations I've ever seen. And it certainly is one of the most unique story plots I've seen on Newgrounds. It's a very dark and meloncholy twist on Toy Story.

Well done and I demand that you make a sequel.

[LL] - Nom Nom Nom [LL] - Nom Nom Nom

I love this song!

They're soooooo cute! :D
It makes me feel warm inside.
Simple, yet genius.