Neu2 Neu2

Very cool!

This was a great into for a movie. The snake at the beginning dasappears way too early. Try to fix that. Otherwise, it did its jod. Well done!

Castlevania: TimeVampires Castlevania: TimeVampires

FINISH IT!!!

This would make a good series if you get it all done :D Hope you do get around to making it!
\m/

I'm On Crack I'm On Crack

Nice!

It was catchy, funny and well put together. Though the graphics were kind of rushed, it suited the content. Please make more :D Awesome guys!

mecagir responds:

yeah admittedly I could have taken more care of the graphics, I'm glad you liked it so much regardless, I will make more at some point, got a lot of series episodes to make at the moment. thanks for the comment and rating :)

Space Restaurant Space Restaurant

I'm sorry but...

this isn't really as game. I'm just watching UFO's coming and going into this tiny little hut. There are no objectives, nothing to do. And the gaphics aren't really that good to be honest. Needs a lot more. The only thing I liked was the music.

Zanzlanz responds:

I know. It's suppose to be more of a relating game than an FPS if you know what I mean.

Feuchtgebiete The Game Feuchtgebiete The Game

I can only say...

Nice Game Over tune :D

GAME OVER, YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH!!!

The Betrayer The Betrayer

To be honest...

I'm quite impressed that you've already made a game at your age. I'm 20 and I can't even get my head around programming :P There are a lot of bugs in it, but keep it up and you'll be able to fix them eventually. Keep practicing :D
\m/

I Can Bring You Back To Life I Can Bring You Back To Life

Interesting

I like this. I like how the woman is attached to the robot thing. Good job buddy :D

Girls Girls Girls! Girls Girls Girls!

Noice!!!